Review: Screwing with a Ghost by Morgan Mason (Haunted Love)

Screwing with a Ghost Screwing with a Ghost by Morgan Mason
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aww this was very cute and fluffy, and even had a little bit of sad emotional moments to balance it out! I appreciated that this book decided to skip over the "i don't believe in ghosts" part - that has its place, but it gets annoying and I much preferred that this focused on the connection between Miguel and Edward instead.

I liked the creative ghost sex too. I mean, that's why I'm reading this series, but still it's fun to see how different authors approach it.

Overall, nice easy read, very fluffy and adorable plus ghost.

Screwing with a Ghost on Amazon

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game