Review: The Ruin of a Rake by Cat Sebastian

The Ruin of a Rake The Ruin of a Rake by Cat Sebastian
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cat Sebastian hits it for me every dang time. A (reformed) rake with a heart of gold and a proper gentleman falling in love? While taking care of each other the whole time?? And a double romantic "look at you"??? Stop it. It even had my favorite trope which hardly anyone writes which is paperwork. Julian taking care of Courtenay's paperwork and finances and Courtenay taking care of Julian when he was sick is everything I've ever wanted. My one complaint is yet again the book was way too short! I want a million more words of these two taking care of each other forever. Now excuse me while I go cry over Julian saying Courtenay is his favorite person again.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game