Review: Center of Gravity by Neve Wilder

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
“Where do we start? Do we just start over?” 
“Do you want to start over?” 
“I just want to start.”
I knew Neve Wilder was an excellent writer, and I've enjoyed the angst she's worked into her other books, but I was not prepared for the emotional depth in this book still.

This book takes on the heaviness of grief so well, but still keeps it wonderfully balanced with hope and a wholesome romance, as well as personal growth. Reading the authors note at the end makes it clear how it was dead on for those feelings, though I expect nothing less from such a skilled writer.

The romance was impeccable - both on how the characters came together, and how they helped each other come to realizations and grow within themselves in a completely natural feeling way. I truly believed in their future as a happy couple at the end, through all they overcame.

Everything had its place in this story, and served to develop all the storylines and characters at the same time. Absolutely a work of art, it took me a while to read because of how much it was on my emotions. I highly recommend this.

Center of Gravity on Amazon

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game