Review: Make Mine an Otter by Harper B Cole and Colbie Dunbar (Mated by Chance #5)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Horse rating: 🐴 of five horses

I can't say this was good, or even if I enjoyed it, but it was at least accidentally hilarious.

The writing was very hard to follow at times, as it made logic leaps and scene shifts without actually connecting any of them. The world building is lacking, which doesn't help not being able to figure out whats happening.

The amusement I got came from the bizarre use of words. Absolutely baffling at times. The sex scene made no sense, things happened and then unhappened and then they checked the oven and went back to sex.

My tongue pried open his lips, and slid inside. And then we boogied, our tongues twisting and writhing around one another in their version of a dance routine.


boogied??? there's more of these treasures in my highlights attached to my goodreads review (linked above).

It was still an easy and fast read, and with the amusement(?) I got out of it, I'll give it an extra star.


Make Mine An Otter on Amazon

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game