the kevin's Weekly Roundup: Week of June 11 - June 17

Coming out of a reading slump, and it is not going just fine. back into my cage

Bingo continues its assault.


Read

Omega for the Pack by NJ Lysk 4/5

Lysk does existential erotic horror very well. …yeah.

Million Dollar Daddy by RJ Moray Kindle Unlimited 2/5

I read this for bingo, for the daddy square. I thought my greatest dislike would be the daddy kink since I don’t like that….but I hated the characters. They were mean and boring. Daddy kink was mild.

Binding Breath by Adara Wolf 4/5

I love Adara Wolf - this is a fun novella set in kind of an alt-historical magic 1920’s ish time (i’m guessing 1920’s, its not stated). Nice and unhealthy. Manipulation for everyone! I’d love to read more in this universe.

Brother by Marina Vivancos Smashwords 3/5

Vivancos’s first taboo. Tragically too short to actually work - the length meant that all the scenes got chopped short, and that ruined the angsty vibes I wanted. So close, and yet…why the hell is it 14k words anyway, that’s like six pages.

The Humiliation and Imprisonment of Count Leopold de Rohan by KA Merikan Smashwords 4/5

Fun erotica! It reminded me of a combination of Crazy Dirty Kinky bundle and The Art of Mutual Pleasure by them. Amusing. A few too many kinks, so with the short length, a couple got shorted. Like the figging. gimme more

Castle of Bones by M Kato Kindle Unlimited 2/5

Attempt at gothic horror romance thing. Didn’t manage it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game