Series Review: Crazy Kinky Dirty Love by KA Merikan

Series rating: 5 of 5 stars
Horse rating: 🐴🐴🐴 of 5 horses


From the blurb: Crazy Kinky Dirty Love is a series of short stories and novellas revolving around the sex life of a young, kinky couple. Dan and Kyle don’t hesitate to go through with even the dirtiest and least politically correct of sexual scenarios. Each story focuses on a particular roleplay fantasy.

With a partner who knows you well, and whom you trust, even being subjected to a rough gangbang can be a declaration of love.

All the stories can be read as standalones.
WARNING: The stories are extreme roleplay gay erotica, with a focus on dirty talk and humiliation


My series rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very enjoyable bundle! I loved seeing Kyle and Dan's relationship grow and deepen throughout these stories. They had unreal communication skills to pull all of this off, and I loved seeing that in action throughout the stories. The kinks were definitely wild. Such creativity.

I spaced them out as little breathers between other books, since they're very intense shorts, and it worked very well for me that way. Honestly, taken as a whole, the set is even better than all the individual parts.  

Despite saying that, here are my individual reviews for each part, such as they are: 


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a read - building up complex characters in such a short number of pages, and then dropping me straight into a super kinky roleplay. Yet another excellent short from Merikan. The introduction of Kyle, trying to be straitlaced despite his actual desires, and clashing with Dan at the meeting? Great start. 


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Vivid, to say the least. This is definitely more focused on the roleplay than their relationship (compared to the others) but it clearly shows their trust levels becoming firmer to share such a type of play!


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love seeing their relationship develop and deepen, their communication is so solid and adorable! I really liked seeing the safewording shown so clearly, it enhanced the depth and trust in their relationship so well.


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

the creativity of Merikan never ceases to amaze me

creepy clown stalking, clown kidnapping, clown gangbang, yet it ends on an adorably sweet note showcasing the communication and care between the two MCs. so cute. this is a wild series and i am here for it


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

How was this so adorable and sweet after all the everything?? More well planned and detailed roleplay - I love that Dan and Kyle have such a trusting relationship and such good communication to be able to pull this off. I enjoyed that the group from the clown story became their friends, and are still around. It's very cute.

The end was just awwww. Only KA Merikan can take kinky dirty roleplay and make it romantic and adorable. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game