Review: Just a Bit Heartless by Alessandra Hazard (Straight Guys #13)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“You didn’t have to come. I hardly forced you.”
The laugh that left Damiano’s throat lacked true mirth. “I had no more agency than a moth that flies to a flame.”

Yessss this was lots of fun! Classic Hazard in this infinitely readable series. I love the codependency, the unhealthy obsession, the pseudocheating, the total lack of boundaries...perfection.

Someone he loathed, needed, and adored. 

This worked very well as a standalone - anything you need to know is introduced in the first chapter, and the appearances of Nate/Rafe are not overwhelming and generally just kind of cute.

Another winner for my bonkers unhealthy obsessive book pile! And I'm definitely on the lookout for the next book.........more captivity...!!!

Just a Bit Heartless on Amazon

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game