ErraticDemon's Weekly Roundup: Week of July 29 - August 5

These are the books I read from July 29th to August 5th!

Husband Material by Alexis Hall 1 star I did not like this at all. I can't even summarize everything I thought about it into a pithy sentence review, mostly because I am still so exhausted from reading this book, so if you want details you can see my goodreads review and book highlights here

Late Bloomer by Morgan Hawes 5 stars Super long, super slow burn omegaverse? Heck yes. Total chefskiss for me. And by "super long" I mean "extremely super long not even an exaggeration so don't go in expecting a cute little fluffy book because this is not it". So good though. Gave me all the cow book domestic slow burn vibes I could ever want. Note: there are no on page cows in this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game