ARC Review: Fangscreen by Ellen Mint

Fangscreen Fangscreen by Ellen Mint
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't expect much from this book and it sure delivered! Fairly lighthearted and silly = I mean, it's a romance between a vampire living in a beach house and some guy he meets while chasing partyers off his property. I also can't tell if I just didn't have the attention span to read a book from a vampire's fancy point of view or if the book was confusingly written but there were some parts where I just did not understand what was happening but skimming those and moving on didn't detract from the overall book. Anyway! A solid 3 star silly paranormal beach read for the undead. Oh, and most importantly, there is actually vampire sunscreen in the book so the title is accurate to the contents! SPF 2000 sunscreen for vampires!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erratic's Christmas Romance Book Round-Up 2023 Edition

Interview With Rachel Reid - Famous Author of TIME TO SHINE

Interview with Rachel Reid, author of Heated Rivalry and The Long Game